Three month warranty
We grant a three (3) month warranty on engines, transmissions and other parts. During this time, we will replace a defective or broken spare part with a similar part. If necessary, we can repair the defective part.
If we are unable to repair a defective or broken spare part or obtain a replacement part with the same condition, we will refund the price of the spare part. In order to make a warranty exchange the spare part needs to be returned to us and we must be able to identify the spare part as our sale. Our warranty stipulates that the spare part must not be opened without our permission.
Note. the warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear and the damage that incorrect installations might cause.
- Electronic components like sprayer parts, relays and control units for instance. The basic premise is that electronic components are not replaced. On the other hand, if the shipping package has been opened, we will only replace it if there is an error or defect that could not be detected without opening the package.
In-store sales the cash receipt and in mail order sales, the consignment (invoice for example) serve as warranty certificate, so save these documents.
Engines and transmissions have separate warranty terms, which are listed below.
More detailed engine warranty conditions
- Engines are granted 3 month warranty from the date of sale. The warranty does not cover engine accessories or electrical equipment.
- The warranty is conditional on the oils, filter and thermostat being replaced with new products approved by the manufacturer during engine installation. Leaking seals must also be replaced during the installation.
- When starting the engine make sure that the oil pressure rises. Check that there is no air left in the cooling system and that the cooling capacity of the radiator is sufficient (blockages of liquid pipes, blockages of air ducts, leaks, partial absence of cooling lamella, condition of cooling fans, condition of water pump). The amount of fluid in the cooling system must always be monitored when starting off for the first 100 kilometers.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by the motor being allowed to overheat!
- The warranty is void if the above instructions have not been followed or the car has been used contrary to the manufacturer's instructions. The engine is identified by identification marks.
- The warranty does not cover installation costs!
More detailed warranty conditions for the transmission
- The transmission is guaranteed for 3 months from the date of sale.
- The warranty is conditional on the oils being replaced with new products approved by the manufacturer. Leaking seals must be replaced during the installation phase.
- The warranty is void if the above instructions have not been followed or the car has been used contrary to the manufacturer's instructions. Some of the transmissions are secured with identification markings.
- If a technical fault occurs during the warranty period in a part that is mentioned above the use of the transmission must be stopped immediately. Defects must be promptly reported to the seller. Defects are repaired at a workshop chosen by the seller and repaired using parts and materials approved by the seller.
- Primarily, the defective transmission will be replaced as soon as possible with a new one. If it is not possible to deliver a new one within a reasonable time, or if the defect is minor, the defective part can alternatively be repaired. The seller is not responsible for additional installation costs.